- Enable photo collectioners and art lovers to access our grand contempory photographers.
- You might know some of them, their photos have been around the world. Find them on Artphotoby... and treat yourself to an exceptional photo print.
- Our quality : made in France.
- The prints are made by the professional laboratory CentralDupon, under the control of the photographers, certain original prints under limited edition, numbered, signed and fine art prints limited to 30 copies which are also numbered and signed.
- Art prints : article L112-2 of the code of intellectual property
- Art.L112.2 "To be recognized as works of art, the pictures taken by the artist must be printed by him or under the control, signed and numbered and limited to 30 copies, all sizes and mounts included."(Decree of February 17th.1995,1/30)
- The founder, Sophie Leiser, has been mixing with Professional photographers since 1989, when she entered the news board of the international press agency Sipa Press as news manager. At that time Sipa Press was the n°1 world photo agency along with rival agencies Sygma and Gamma, representing today's grand photographers.
- Since Sophie Leiser was the photographer agent et responsible for drafting in the press people agency Stills Press Agency. A relationship grew between the journalist and celebrities, allowing her to become the chief photo editor of TV Magazine Figaro during 12 years. Producing reports for the cover pages and the magazine. (7 million copies distributed with Figaro and daily regional press).
- Today Sophie Leiser collaborates with many photographers for magazine press and represents 10 authors in her online photo gallery ArtPhotoBy...
- The represented photographers expose in art galleries, exhibition venues and salesrooms.
EXPERT COMMITTEE ARTPHOTOBY
Experts of contemporary art and photography support the gallery Artphotoby. The gallery presents listed artists by exhibiting the works that are numbered, signed, expertised and come with a certificate of authenticity. The gallery Artphotoby represents new talents to discover and to follow. Those new talents like Basile Minachy or June Stolian, exhibited in 2016, are chosen according to the very selective criteria of the curator, Sophie Leiser and her advisers.
The exhibition PARIS NEW YORK VINTAGE of Claude Guillaumin is put on spotlight/honoured by “L’Oeil de la photographie”, experts of photography.
- Artsper, partner of the gallery Artphotoby.
- Mowwgli : supports the exhibition Asian Eyes, especially Takeshi Shikama and Yeon Yea Kim, two asian artists, Japanese and Korean.