The photographer Dani Olivier, born in Paris in 1969, is a graduate of HEC. He lives and works in Paris.
Dani Olivier takes photographs of portraits that combine painting and photography.
They highlight the beauty of women and aim to reveal them in their double dimension of body and soul.
The models and sets are naked. The make-up is minimalist to leave all their place to the images and thus situate them outside of fashion, the world and time.
Through complex lighting effects coupled with gestures and movements, he achieves his special effects during the shooting.
Faithful to the moment, the image obeys a principle of authenticity and integrity: it does not make any alterations or alterations.
The Body and Soul series is divided into 4 concepts :
- Projograms: projection of an image on a naked body.
- Lineograms: photo of a naked body on which lines are projected, in order to highlight the volumes and reliefs of the model.
- Mouvograms: Photo of a naked body taken at a slow speed in order to reveal the movement and gestures of the model.
- Creagrams: Projection on the body of a model of his own creations (drawings, painting, poems photos...)
- Fotofever Art Fair Paris 1 (Nov 2015)
- Arles (Off Roads 2015)
- Los Angeles (MOPLA 2015)
- Group show Paris (2010 and 2012)
- Naked body and soul; 2015. Editions passage des soupirs
- Anthology of Dani Olivier's nude photography; 2012. Editions ESI
- Abstract and psychedelic nudes; 2011. Editions ESI
- Abstract nudes; 2011. Editions passage des soupirs